Unspecified Error

Andi B

Greetings to everyone - I hope someone can help me with a frustrating
problem...

I am writing some ASP code which connects to a back-end MS Access database
containing a list of name, phone numbers, etc for the purposes of creating a
small search function on our intranet. The code works mostly OK (just a
couple of tweaks here and there) however, when I test it one minute it works
fine, however if I press back on my browser and try testing the code again,
I get the following appear instead of my results screen:
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

----

a.. Error Type:
Provider (0x80004005)
Unspecified error
/search test/dsn.asp, line 6

b.. Browser Type:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040707
Firefox/0.9.2

c.. Page:
POST 34 bytes to /search test/andi.asp

d.. POST Data: