Updating /Default.aspx Weird problem!!

Blue Ball

I have setup the global.asax, so that everytime server encounters an error,
I will be notified by email.

Now, my web site is up and running. However, EVERY TIME I update the
"default.aspx" by FTP, I got at least one copy of the following error
message (notified by the email).

Someone from outside (63.231.xxx.xxx) was visiting my web site and
encountered the error? What is this? and why is it happening? But when I
hit my web site, everything is fine! Help......... how can I prevent this
from happening?

Error in: /Default.aspx
Error Message: The process cannot access the file
"C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Default.aspx" because it is being used by another
process.
Error Source: mscorlib
Error Target Site: Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
REMOTE_ADDR: 63.231.xxx.xxx
REMOTE_HOST: 63.231.xxx.xxx

Eric Lawrence [MSFT]

Just a guess, but it sounds like ASP.NET will not deliver the default.aspx
page to the client if you're busy uploading the file via FTP. This sorta
makes sense, given that you wouldn't want your website viewers to get a
partial version of your web page (and in fact, the compilation of the page
would probably fail anyway).

--
Thanks,

Eric Lawrence