urgent opening for database SQL Server developer with direct clientin Bellevue,WA contract6months

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for Database Developer with our direct
    client in Bellevue, WA. If you are interested please send us your
    resume along with your current location and asking rate.

    Please email the resumes to

    This is the new requirement of Database Developer in Bellevue, WA.

    Contract for 6months with extension.

    Engagement Type:
    Contract

    Short Description:
    The Hotel Supply Services development team is looking for talented
    software design engineers capable of designing and implementing server
    software that powers our award-winning family of interactive travel
    products.

    Complete Description:
    The Hotel Supply Services development team is looking for talented
    software design engineers capable of designing and implementing server
    software that powers our award-winning family of interactive travel
    products. This server architecture forms the backbone of our product
    in connection with customers and other central reservations systems
    around the world. Our server applications are designed to handle
    millions of transactions a day and run in a real-time 24x7 environment
    so robustness, scalability, and reliability are critical.

    Responsibilities:

    Design and implement powerful, highly scalable, and reliable server
    applications.

    Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based
    technical designs.

    Interact with Program Managers and Test Engineers to contribute to and
    review functional specifications and test cases.

    Resolve defects in your own and other’s code.

    Contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality
    programming practices

    Behavior Characteristics:
    MANAGER'S TOP 3 PRIORITIES:
    1. Microsoft SQL and Stored Procedures
    2. Large OLTP Environments
    3. Self Starter, Self sufficient needing minimal coaching, digs into
    topics and figures them out

    Thanks,
    Prachi
    prachi, Jul 3, 2008