urgent opening for database SQL Server developer with direct clientin Bellevue,WA contract6months

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for Database Developer with our direct
client in Bellevue, WA. If you are interested please send us your
resume along with your current location and asking rate.

Please email the resumes to (e-mail address removed)

This is the new requirement of Database Developer in Bellevue, WA.

Contract for 6months with extension.

Engagement Type:
Contract

Short Description:
The Hotel Supply Services development team is looking for talented
software design engineers capable of designing and implementing server
software that powers our award-winning family of interactive travel
products.

Complete Description:
The Hotel Supply Services development team is looking for talented
software design engineers capable of designing and implementing server
software that powers our award-winning family of interactive travel
products. This server architecture forms the backbone of our product
in connection with customers and other central reservations systems
around the world. Our server applications are designed to handle
millions of transactions a day and run in a real-time 24x7 environment
so robustness, scalability, and reliability are critical.

Responsibilities:

Design and implement powerful, highly scalable, and reliable server
applications.

Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based
technical designs.

Interact with Program Managers and Test Engineers to contribute to and
review functional specifications and test cases.

Resolve defects in your own and other’s code.

Contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality
programming practices

Behavior Characteristics:
MANAGER'S TOP 3 PRIORITIES:
1. Microsoft SQL and Stored Procedures
2. Large OLTP Environments
3. Self Starter, Self sufficient needing minimal coaching, digs into
topics and figures them out

Thanks,
Prachi