Use VS.NET from another domain

Grey

I need to use one VS.NET from one domain, DomainA, to connecting the IIS web
server in another domain, DomainB. However, I got an error when I try to run
the project.

Error Message "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging
on the web server. Access denied. Verify that you are an administrator or a
member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the machine you are tyring to debug.
After being added to the 'Debugger Users' group, you must log off and log
back on for the setting to apply".

How to solve the problem?? Is it possible to run web server with VS.NET
where they are not in the same domain?/

Million Thanks

Lau Lei Cheong

Just do what the message tell you to...

Add yourself to "debugger users" group on the remote server...

For the second question, I think it'll help if you form VPN channel between
your computer and you server first.