User Creation from WebAdmin tool failed

Guest

Hi,
I got the below error while trying create a user from the web site
administration tool provided by Asp.NET. I'm using Active directory as a
membership store. I could able to add and remove users earlier from this,
after this I want to implement the password reset option and to that i've
added couple of (5 attributes) to the active directory (Hint Question, Hint
Answer, BadPasswordCount, BadPasswordTime, BadPasswordLockOutTime - the data
types for the first two attributes are Unicode strings and third attribute is
of type integer and fourth and fifth are long integers)
After these changes I’m not able to create any user from the web
administration tool, and it is giving "Exception has been thrown by the
target of an invocation" not further details.
Please see the below full error, and provide me any help.
Thanks,
SS Anand
***

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Exception has been
thrown by the target of an invocation. at
System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[]
arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes,
RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at
System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[]
arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes,
RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags
invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean
skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object
obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo
culture) at
System.Web.Administration.WebAdminMembershipProvider.CallWebAdminMembershipProviderHelperMethodOutParams(String
methodName, Object[] parameters, Type[] paramTypes) at
System.Web.Administration.WebAdminMembershipProvider.CreateUser(String
username, String password, String email, String passwordQuestion, String
passwordAnswer, Boolean isApproved, Object providerUserKey,
MembershipCreateStatus& status) at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.AttemptCreateUser() at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.OnNextButtonClick(WizardNavigationEventArgs
e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs
e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source,
EventArgs e) at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.WizardChildTable.OnBubbleEvent(Object
source, EventArgs args) at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object
source, EventArgs args) at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) at
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at
eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler
sourceControl, String eventArgument) at
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Guest

Anand
Just want to offer a suggestion, I'm not using active directory but I would
try to make default values for the attributes.

Good Luck
DWS