Using Eclipse for JSP development

Sameer

Hello,
I am using eclipse as a tool to develop JSP files alongwith Tomcat
Sysdeo plug-in .
I have created a Tomcat project and imported a JSP project folder to
it.
When I open a JSP file, I am not getting much features of Eclipse to
work with it.
i.e. i was not able to format the code, the keywords are not being
highlighted in colour etc.
How to utilise Eclipse functionality/features for J2EE development?
Do i have to enable some features of Eclipse?
I searched in Eclipse help, Tomcat plug-in menus but unable to find
out.
Please help me.
-Sameer

Tim B