using soap interface in applet

js1odr

hi,

I am looking for a way to use soap (web service) interface in Java
applet program,
not through jsp or any java oriented server, but directly use soap in
applet program.
I found Axis2 useless in this case. the "ksoap" seems not established
way to do it(
not widly used and tested).

any advise?

Arne Vajhøj

I am looking for a way to use soap (web service) interface in Java
applet program,
not through jsp or any java oriented server, but directly use soap in
applet program.
I found Axis2 useless in this case.

You should be able to use Axis2 fine. The client will need to
download a few jar files though.

If all your clients will have Java 1.6 installed, then they
will have web service support already built in.

Arne