VHDL Designers in New Zealand

Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Ever thought of working in green New Zealand? We are desperate here for mid to senior level VHDL designers/engineers at the moment and salary for these roles are above market rate. We are happy to assist with relocation expenses and also company sponsorship for residency.

Interested? Know anyone who would be? We have plenty of embedded systems positions looking to be filled desperately at the moment. Please feel free to contact me if you would be interested in an opportunity like this.

Adrian Abrate

(e-mail address removed)

http://www.newzealand.com/travel/

Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I know the post is very out of date.
I am an electronic engineer with a wide experience in VHDL.
Are you familiar with a company in christchurch NZ which is still looking for one?
Tnx,
Eyal Niv