Virtual directory path problem

Sangeetha

Hello All,
I have a web application called Remoter and the application resides in this
path
'D:\InetPub\websites\dev1\Remoter'. Now if I access the application(that is
homepage default.asp in D:\InetPub\websites\dev1\Remoter), it fails. Inside
default.asp, I have used Server.Execute(displayURL) where displayURL = "
\WebParts\HTMLEditor\HTMLDisplay.asp". Now this Server.Execute fails. If I do
a Server.MapPath(displayURL) to check if it is able to access the right file
in right path, it returns me
D:\InetPub\websites\dev1\WebParts\HTMLEditor\HTMLDisplay.asp
instead of
D:\InetPub\websites\dev1\Remoter\WebParts\HTMLEditor\HTMLDisplay.asp
I dont understand why the the virtual directory name gets missed out in the
URL. I checked up the virtual directory settings in IIS and it seems fine and
the right location is only
D:\InetPub\websites\dev1\Remoter\WebParts\HTMLEditor\HTMLDisplay.asp. Can
someone help ?