vista and asp.net/mssql

Guest

Hello, i am thinking about converting my demo laptop to vista from win xp
pro. My question is, does vista support MS SQL 2005?, because only win xp pro
supports it in the xp family, does all vista versions support it?
I demonstrate the web application on my laptop so i need to be able to use
MS SQL 2005 locally along with Visual Studio.

Teemu Keiski

Vista does but if memory serves, you need to apply the latest SP to SQL
2005.