    I found the commands to move to and from bookmarks and to toggle bookmarks
    on and off, but how do I set them?

    (My VID does not have the MSDN Help files installed so I am a bit lost)
    Dave F, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Dave F

    Maarten Guest

    <script LANGUAGE="Javascript">
    var txt = "ADD TO FAVORITES"
    var url = "http://www.juchadis.com";
    var who = "Juchadis - Port Grimaud - Côte D'azur - France"

    var ver = navigator.appName
    var num = parseInt(navigator.appVersion)
    if ((ver == "Microsoft Internet Explorer")&&(num >= 4)) {
    document.write('<A HREF="javascript:window.external.AddFavorite(url,who);"
    ');
    document.write('onMouseOver=" window.status=')
    document.write("txt; return true ")
    document.write('"onMouseOut=" window.status=')
    document.write("' '; return true ")
    document.write('">'+ txt + '</a>')
    }else{
    txt += " (Ctrl+D)"
    document.write(txt)
    }
    </script>
    Maarten, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Dave F

    Dave F Guest

    NEVERMIND

    It seems if I press CTRL + K twice it will set a bookmark

    Dave F, Jul 13, 2004