VS.NET 2002 vs VS.NET 2003

sunker

Hi all,

I have some problems on migrate from 2002 to 2003 .NET web application. are
there a diff syntax? my application run ok on VS.NET 2002 framework 1.0, but
not ok on VS.NET 2003 framework 1.1, why??

I.E: i use <input type="File" id="test" runat="server">, at code behind
test.value="" cannot assign value. (2003)

please help

Thanks
KS

R.Balaji

Hi,

It should not be a problem .

Check whether you have installed the VS.net 2003 correctly.

We developed some ASP.net application using VS.Net 2002 and later we moved
to VS.Net 2003.
We didn't face any issues.

Regards,
R.Balaji