VS.NET can't show all the web services structure

Mullin Yu

I found out that if my soap request or response has a deeper structure,
VS.NET won't show the all the details like:

i try to display it on IE by address like:
http://localhost/OutboundAPI/UpdateStatus.asmx?op=UpdateOutboundStatus
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Body>
<Response xmlns="http://edmsws1/webservices/">
<Header>
<UserID>string</UserID>
</Header>
<Body>
<ResponseCode>string</ResponseCode>
<ResponseMessage>string</ResponseMessage>
<Result>
<Job>
<JobID>string</JobID>
<Status>string</Status>
</Job>
<JobItems>
<JobItem xsi:nil="true" />
<JobItem xsi:nil="true" />
</JobItems>
</Result>
</Body>
</Response>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>Inside JobItem should be:<JobItems>
<JobItem>
<JobItemID>string</JobItemID>
<Status>string</Status>
</JobItem>