vs2005

Roger

Hi all

Has anyone installed vs2008 alsong side vs2005

If so can both be installed on the same machine

Thanks in advance

Roger

Henrik Laursen

I am running both, side by side. - And I do not have any problems.
(VS2005 team dev and VS2008 pro)

//Henrik

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I have both running right now, as SQL Server EM is VS 2005. I no longer have
the full VS 2005 installed, but ran it for about a month (before rebuilding
this machine) that way. No problems whatsoever.