    If so can both be installed on the same machine

    Thanks in advance

    Roger
    Roger, Feb 1, 2008

  2. I am running both, side by side. - And I do not have any problems.
    (VS2005 team dev and VS2008 pro)

    //Henrik

    Henrik Laursen, Feb 1, 2008

  3. On Feb 1, 9:51 am, "Roger" <> wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > Has anyone installed vs2008 alsong side vs2005
    >
    > If so can both be installed on the same machine
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Roger

    it works, I did it...
    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 1, 2008
  4. I have both running right now, as SQL Server EM is VS 2005. I no longer have
    the full VS 2005 installed, but ran it for about a month (before rebuilding
    this machine) that way. No problems whatsoever.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 1, 2008