Warning: FlipFlops/Latches "/"ADR_reg<0>"/Q_reg" are set/reset by "". (FPGA-GSRMAP-14)

Martin Bammer

I'm working with Xilinx Foundation 2.1i and have to write a VHDL-Design
for a Spartan XCS30. I have some curious problems that I can't get rid of.

1)What means this line???????:
Warning: FlipFlops/Latches "/"ADR_reg<0>"/Q_reg" are set/reset by "".
(FPGA-GSRMAP-14)

I get warnings like the above for every signal I reset asynchronously.

2)When I use the STARTUP-component and reset the bus ADR with this signal
the warning disappears, BUT then the implementation process "optimizes"
nearly all my design away!!