    value of object result ?

    Thx

    Best regards

    Lambuz, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Lambuz

    Guest

    Any ideas about what causes this problem? I'm having the same problem...

    , Jan 9, 2006

  3. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    please, anyone can help us ?

    please please

    Lambuz, Jan 10, 2006
  4. Lambuz wrote:
    > please, anyone can help us ?
    >
    > please please

    The webservice.htc is in source format, not a binary exe. You (and/or the
    original poster) will probably need to read and understand the source in
    order to discover why it behaves the way it does. It's not likely that
    someone else would have done that kind of detailed research for your
    specific issue.

    --
    Michael Harris
    Microsoft MVP Scripting

    Michael Harris \(MVP\), Jan 11, 2006
  5. Lambuz

    Guest

    Google Groups is crazy.
    I had post my question on another group, and it's about another
    issue...
    I'll use my confiable "Outlook Express".

    , Jan 11, 2006
  6. Lambuz

    Randall Guest

    I was having this problem also. I found that the behavior was returning
    multiple parameters because I was passing variables by reference.

    I was able to access them by thier xml tag like this:

    result.value.xmltagname

    Good Luck,

    Randall, Feb 16, 2006