WebService Behavior and result.value

Lambuz

Hi all,
I'm using the behavior WebService for invoking some webservices form
HTML page.

All work well except for this strange thing.

One of my webservice returns an xml text and I can access to it only
using result.raw.xml

Is it not possible to access to that xml datas using the attribute
value of object result ?

Thx

Best regards

Michael Harris \(MVP\)

Lambuz said:
please, anyone can help us ?

please please

The webservice.htc is in source format, not a binary exe. You (and/or the
original poster) will probably need to read and understand the source in
order to discover why it behaves the way it does. It's not likely that
someone else would have done that kind of detailed research for your
specific issue.

raviaw

Google Groups is crazy.
I had post my question on another group, and it's about another
issue...
I'll use my confiable "Outlook Express".

Randall

I was having this problem also. I found that the behavior was returning
multiple parameters because I was passing variables by reference.

I was able to access them by thier xml tag like this:

result.value.xmltagname

Good Luck,