weird one - title not showing in Firefox

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
See, I completely look at it the other way. The better people I
surround myself with the more I learn and the better I get to define
my craft. Like here, over the years (man it has been almost 6 years in
this ng) I have learned a lot. I don't always apply it the way others
would, but that is a different argument. I share my trade with anyone
willing to listen. And I learn when ever I can.

I simply cannot see what this has to do with what I was pointing out.
But it is ok. Not to worry. I am sure OP will survive.