What browsers are available for Windows?

delerious

I know of IE, Mozilla, Opera, and Netscape. Are there any other Windows
browsers?

Also, is it possible to install multiple versions of a browser on the same
computer? (Assuming that I can even find older versions of IE, Opera,
Mozilla, and Netscape)

(e-mail address removed) may have written:
Also, is it possible to install multiple versions of a browser on the same
computer? (Assuming that I can even find older versions of IE, Opera,
Mozilla, and Netscape)

Investigate a dual boot with Linux. Then, you
can have any number of users (all of which are actually
you), each with their own browsers installed in their
local directories. Users do not interfere with one-another
in any way unless you decide to make them members of the
same 'group.'

Konqueror, Galeon, and Epiphany will
be available, in addition to Opera,
Mozilla and Firebird.

You can still run IE
on the partition that rides the
short bus.

Leif K-Brooks

m said:
Konqueror, Galeon, and Epiphany will
be available, in addition to Opera,
Mozilla and Firebird.

Only Knoqueror matters, since Galeon and Epiphnay are just Gecko.

Leif K-Brooks may have written:
Only Knoqueror matters, since Galeon and Epiphnay are just Gecko.

Different implementations of mountainous hunks of code like Gecko
are inevitably going to be significant. And how this back-end
interacts with the front-end (some XUL, some not) is also
significant. Also, some have display options that others can't
match. I know that there are sites that I browse to that look
different between one of the browsers in this family and the
others.

Whitecrest

I know of IE, Mozilla, Opera, and Netscape. Are there any other Windows
browsers?

There are hundreds of browesers out there. If you work in the above 3,
you are ok. The other 200 people that use something else are so anal
they will probably not be good customers anyway....

PeterMcC

Whitecrest said:
There are hundreds of browesers out there. If you work in the above
3, you are ok. The other 200 people that use something else are so
anal they will probably not be good customers anyway....

But perhaps they can count :)