    with the VHDL flavor for dynamic simulation. We're using Modelsim,
    which only supports the Accellera 1.1 standard.

    regards
    Reuven, Jun 3, 2008

  2. Reuven

    NigelE Guest

    On Jun 3, 4:47 pm, Reuven <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone know of any vendors which support the IEEE-1850 standard
    > with the VHDL flavor for dynamic simulation. We're using Modelsim,
    > which only supports the Accellera 1.1 standard.
    >
    > regards

    The upcoming 6.4 release of Questa supports the IEEE-1850 standard
    (ModelSim users require a Questa license to run PSL)
    It's in beta at the moment - contact your local Mentor office for
    details on getting access to it.

    - Nigel
    NigelE, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Reuven

    Reuven Guest

    On Jun 3, 8:55 am, NigelE <> wrote:
    > On Jun 3, 4:47 pm, Reuven <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,

    > > Does anyone know of any vendors which support the IEEE-1850 standard
    > > with the VHDL flavor for dynamic simulation. We're using Modelsim,
    > > which only supports the Accellera 1.1 standard.

    > > regards

    > The upcoming 6.4 release of Questa supports the IEEE-1850 standard
    > (ModelSim users require a Questa license to run PSL)
    > It's in beta at the moment - contact your local Mentor office for
    > details on getting access to it.
    >
    > - Nigel

    Thanks for the quick response Nigel, can you state an approximate
    release date?
    Reuven, Jun 3, 2008
  4. Reuven

    NigelE Guest

    On Jun 3, 4:58 pm, Reuven <> wrote:
    > On Jun 3, 8:55 am, NigelE <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Jun 3, 4:47 pm, Reuven <> wrote:

    > > > Hi all,

    > > > Does anyone know of any vendors which support the IEEE-1850 standard
    > > > with the VHDL flavor for dynamic simulation. We're using Modelsim,
    > > > which only supports the Accellera 1.1 standard.

    > > > regards

    > > The upcoming 6.4 release of Questa supports the IEEE-1850 standard
    > > (ModelSim users require a Questa license to run PSL)
    > > It's in beta at the moment - contact your local Mentor office for
    > > details on getting access to it.

    > > - Nigel

    > Thanks for the quick response Nigel, can you state an approximate
    > release date?- Hide quoted text -

    It should be fairly soon (a month or so?) but I don't work for the
    product group so don't quote me ;)
    NigelE, Jun 3, 2008