Where can I find the C function library source ?

Kenny McCormack

Honestly, I don't know how you can answer the same crappy questions and
homework questions and pointer questions, day after day after day... ad
infinitum. Yet you have been doing a great job in doing so for years.

(rest deleted - but, please, please, all the regulars must read this post
and re-read it and re-read it, until they get it).

Excellent post - hits all the points I've been thinking now for years about
this ng.

Chris F.A. Johnson

I also have a problem with training up the very people who are taking
our jobs away.

What do you mean "our jobs"?

Do you think that all jobs belong to the small minority of the
world's population that lives in the US?

Do you think that the only people who post answers here are
USAnians?
When I see these overseas posts that want to drain our
brains so they can better steal our jobs,

Unlike the US which has achieved its present status by stealing
skilled people from other nations? And now you begrudge other
nations the opportunity to catch up?
I wonder at the people answering the questions. This is a serious
problem.

Indeed it is. Believeing that you have a right to all the jobs at
the expense of the rest of the world is a very serious problem.
In another thread there was talk about stealing because someone put
a book online. How about the fact that you are helping the person
who took my job online...?!

You are obviously not in favour of a free market. What are you, a
commie?

Richard Heathfield

Mabden said:
I also have a problem with training up the very people who are taking
our jobs away. When I see these overseas posts that want to drain our
brains so they can better steal our jobs, I wonder at the people
answering the questions. This is a serious problem.

Well, the overseas kids are Americans, mostly, and we're supposed to play
nice with our cousins across the pond; in any case, I don't think I'm
damaging the UK software economy all that much by showing the Yanks how to,
say, grab some input that won't crash the box.

Oh, did you think everyone answering questions here is American? And that
everyone asking is non-American? Let me assure you that's a long way from
the truth.