Who's running?

Roedy Green

I would like to run a program that runs a batch process every 30
minutes, but suppress it if certain programs are running, which might
interfere.

Has anyone seen some JNI for Windows to let you find out what else is
running or do I have to roll my own? Any suggested google keywords?
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Andrea Francia

Roedy said:
I would like to run a program that runs a batch process every 30
minutes, but suppress it if certain programs are running, which might
interfere.

Has anyone seen some JNI for Windows to let you find out what else is
running or do I have to roll my own? Any suggested google keywords?

The Windows Process Library uses jni and allows you to kill process tree
under Windows. I don't remember if it allows you lookup for a specific
process. At this moment the website seems down so I can check it.

https://winp.dev.java.net/