Windows SBS 2003 "Service Unavailable"

Simon

Hi

I have a pc with w2k3 SBS installed and configured ad PDC, where I have copy
a aspx web application developed on my pc.
On SBS I have create a web application and after I have copied all files
needed to execute, but when I try to browse for the first time I have always
the message "Service Unavailable", if I try to do a refresh I see my home
page and seem to work fine.
But if I wait for about 10 minutes and retry to browse the home page I have
the same message.
On the event viewer no event are recorded.
I try to follow the steps on KB842493 from Microsoft support site, but I
still have a problem.

Suggestion ?

Thanks in advance to all.

Simon.