Windows SBS 2003 "Service Unavailable"

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Simon, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Hi

    I have a pc with w2k3 SBS installed and configured ad PDC, where I have copy
    a aspx web application developed on my pc.
    On SBS I have create a web application and after I have copied all files
    needed to execute, but when I try to browse for the first time I have always
    the message "Service Unavailable", if I try to do a refresh I see my home
    page and seem to work fine.
    But if I wait for about 10 minutes and retry to browse the home page I have
    the same message.
    On the event viewer no event are recorded.
    I try to follow the steps on KB842493 from Microsoft support site, but I
    still have a problem.

    Suggestion ?

    Thanks in advance to all.

    Simon.