    How just visit to this website
    http:\\oorga.tripod.com
    , Mar 14, 2007

    On Mar 14, 5:12 pm, wrote:
    > all the successful person of this world won from mind. You can be
    > Albert Eynsteen, Pablo Picso, Henri Ford .

    Eynsteen? Picso? Henri?

    Try to use your method to learn some spelling.

    > You can write extraordinary program or software codes from cool
    > technique.
    > http:\\oorga.tripod.com

    Your method didn't work for you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so brain
    dead stupid to **** up the URL in your idiotic spam. Twice.

    > We can solve our every problem through meditation, however it is
    > amazing or laughful in listening but this is ture.

    Well, it must be "laughful ture", because it is certainly not true.

    > we complete our porgrame more effectivly.

    You should stop thinking about porn when spamming "effectivly".
    , Mar 14, 2007

  3. <> wrote:

    > > http:\\(redacted)

    > Your method didn't work for you. Otherwise you wouldn't be so brain
    > dead stupid to **** up the URL in your idiotic spam. Twice.

    Would it be possible to at least refrain reposting the URL's included
    in "idiotic spam" if you are unable to refrain from replying at all?
    Thanks.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Mar 14, 2007
  4. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > You should stop thinking about porn when spamming "effectivly".

    Oh, porn! Phew! Thank goodness they weren't talking about pogroms!

    -- Lew
    Lew, Mar 15, 2007

    On Mar 14, 9:23 pm, Christopher Benson-Manica
    <> wrote:
    > Would it be possible to at least refrain reposting the URL's included
    > in "idiotic spam" if you are unable to refrain from replying at all?
    > Thanks.

    Would you look a second time you might noticed that the URL is
    invalid.
    , Mar 15, 2007