WSDL failing to parse Unable to import binding

Besharam

There is a java implementation of a webservice which i have to consume
using a microsoft client. I was provided the wsdl file, which they are
not planning to publish on the website. When i run this wsdl file
through the wsdl.exe parser, i get the following error:

Schema validation warning: At least one field must be present.

Warning: Schema could not be validated. Class generation may fail or
may produce
incorrect results.

Error: Unable to import binding 'AgencyIntegrationSoapBinding' from
namespace 'h
ttp://apps.grants.gov/WebServices/AgencyIntegrationServices-V1.0'.
- Unable to import operation 'GetApplicationList'.
- Schema with targetNamespace='http://apps.grants.gov/WebServices/AgencyIntegr
ationServices-V1.0' has invalid syntax.
- At least one field must be present.

If you would like more help, please type "wsdl /?".

Does anyone know why this error might occur.