WSDL generation for UDDI question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by holder25@hotmail.com, Sep 23, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Folks, I am trying to run the wsdl.exe tool to generate a server stub
    for the UDDI wsdl spec file at :
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tcspecs.htm#uddiv2

    When I run it I get the following error:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform
    SDK\Samples\UDDI\wsdldiscovery\xx>wsdl /serv
    er inquire_v2.wsdl
    Microsoft (R) Web Services Description Language Utility
    [Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, Version 1.1.4322.573]
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1998-2002. All rights reserved.

    Error: Unable to import binding 'InquireSoap' from namespace
    'urn:uddi-org:inqui
    ry_v2'.
    - Unable to import operation 'find_binding'.
    - The element 'urn:uddi-org:api_v2:find_binding' is missing.

    If you would like more help, please type "wsdl /?".

    Does some kind soul understand what I have done wrong?

    thanks,
    bob
    , Sep 23, 2005

    Seems like I had to change the

    <xsd:import namespace="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"
    schemaLocation="http://www.uddi.org/schema/uddi_v2.xsd"/>

    statement to :

    <xsd:import namespace="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"
    schemaLocation="uddi_v2.xsd"/>

    and run the wsdl tool as :

    wsdl /server inquire_v2.wsdl uddi_v2.xsd

    The server stub was generated.

    bob
    , Sep 28, 2005