WSE SOAP Attachment filesize limit

Mullin Yu

I am using WSE 2.0 to receive SOAP Attachment, and the following are my
testing cases.

Upload 20 files (@4KB) => pass
Upload 3files (@1.2KB) => pass
Upload 4 files (@1.2KB) => FAIL!
Upload 1 file with 4.7MB => FAIL!

It seems that there's a filesize limit of SOAP Attachment. How can I
configure it?

Thanks!

Mullin

casey chesnut

have you set the maxRequestLength in <httpRuntime/> of the machine.config?
it defaults to 4 megs.

<!--
httpRuntime Attributes:
executionTimeout="[seconds]" - time in seconds before request is
automatically timed out
maxRequestLength="[KBytes]" - KBytes size of maximum request
length to accept

Thanks
casey

Mullin Yu