    configure it?

    Thanks!

    Mullin

    Mullin Yu, Nov 13, 2003

  2. have you set the maxRequestLength in <httpRuntime/> of the machine.config?
    it defaults to 4 megs.

    <!--
    httpRuntime Attributes:
    executionTimeout="[seconds]" - time in seconds before request is
    automatically timed out
    maxRequestLength="[KBytes]" - KBytes size of maximum request
    length to accept

    Thanks
    casey

    casey chesnut, Nov 13, 2003