(0x8002801D) Library not registered

Craig Hillyard

I'm having trouble after installing SUS Service pack 1
onto a webserver, the following is error is generated!

Any suggestions anybody?

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

---------------------

Error Type:
(0x8002801D)
Library not registered.
/autoupdate/administration/shared/corporate.inc, line 37

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
GET /autoupdate/administration/en/default.asp

Time:
Thursday, January 08, 2004, 2:35:22 PM