    shading model if at all possible, but if I have to end up doing so I
    will. I'm using version 0.32f of ruby-opengl, on Slackware 10, and it
    compiled and installed with no problems.

    David F. Dembinski, Aug 11, 2004

  2. David F. Dembinski

    Bill Kelly Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry I can't be of more help. But I would bet it would be
    easy to add a binding for GLTexImage1D to the ruby-opengl
    source. I'm guessing if you searched for GLTexImage2D
    and copied the binding as GLTexImage1D and removed the
    height parameter, that might be all there is to it.

    That said, I haven't looked at the code, so I apologize if
    this is incorrect... :(

    Regards,

    Bill

    Bill Kelly, Aug 11, 2004