Hi,

From: "David F. Dembinski said:
I've been working on porting a cel-shader I wrote a few years ago to
Ruby using ruby-opengl, and it's been going well. I have hit a
show-stopping snag, though, in that ruby-opengl doesn't seem to support
1D texturing, and that was how I implemented my shading model.

Sorry I can't be of more help. But I would bet it would be
easy to add a binding for GLTexImage1D to the ruby-opengl
source. I'm guessing if you searched for GLTexImage2D
and copied the binding as GLTexImage1D and removed the
height parameter, that might be all there is to it.

That said, I haven't looked at the code, so I apologize if
this is incorrect... :(

Regards,

Bill