2.3.3 on Solaris 10

J.D. Bronson

I am having trouble compiling python (from src) on Solaris 10 beta and was
wondering if someone can help me?

../configure (no options)
all looks good
then I run make:

gcc -c -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -I.
-I./Include -DPy_BUILD_CORE -o Objects/cobject.o Objects/cobject.c
gcc -c -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -I.
-I./Include -DPy_BUILD_CORE -o Objects/complexobject.o Objects/complexobject.c
Objects/complexobject.c: In function `complex_pow':
Objects/complexobject.c:469: error: invalid operands to binary ==
Objects/complexobject.c:469: error: wrong type argument to unary minus
Objects/complexobject.c:469: error: invalid operands to binary ==
Objects/complexobject.c:469: error: wrong type argument to unary minus
make: *** [Objects/complexobject.o] Error 1

and it fails.

Any ideas?