3 Req.s - Oracle CRM / OTL / Oracle DBA

craig

Hi,

We have the following immediate requirements.

Position 1:

* I need an Oracle CRM Functional Lead Resource for my direct
client in Woodbury, NY, Additional location in the Denver CO area
also.
* The project is 12 months plus.
* Ideally, I need a Sr. Oracle CRM Functional Resource who has at
least 15 + years of experience with 11.5.10 upgrade experience.
* The resource must have extensive experience with the full CRM
Service Suite as well as experience with Custom Data Library
preferred.
* The resource must also have management/lead experience and be
able to travel.
* I can pay all inclusive rate( no additional expenses) on a C2C

Position 2:

* I need an OTL Functional Resource for my direct client in
Virginia Beach, VA.
* The project is 9-12 months plus.
* Ideally, I need an OTL Functional Resource who can assist and
support
* I can pay all inclusive rate( no additional expenses)

Position 3:

* I need a Sr. Oracle Apps DBA for my direct client in Hastings,
MI.
* The project is 2-3 months.
* Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle 11i Apps DBA with extensive
Application patching experience.
* The resource must have extensive experience with analysis,
planning and applying patches as well as having upgrade experience in
* Windows environment.
* I can pay all inclusive rate(no additional expenses) on a C2C

Regards

Craig

Roger Lindsjö

craig said:
Hi,

We have the following immediate requirements.

Position 1:

* I need an Oracle CRM Functional Lead Resource for my direct
client in Woodbury, NY, Additional location in the Denver CO area
also.

Not very Java specific is it?
* The project is 12 months plus.
* Ideally, I need a Sr. Oracle CRM Functional Resource who has at
least 15 + years of experience with 11.5.10 upgrade experience.

Oracle CRM 11.5.3 was released in 2001, is a split personality required
to have 15+ years of experience with 11.5.10?