64 bit matrix multplication

whyraja

hi,
i want to impliment a 64 bit floating point matrix
multplication of matrix size 256*256, in verilog.kindly suggest me is
it possible to impliment in xillinx.

Martin Thompson

hi,
i want to impliment a 64 bit floating point matrix
multplication of matrix size 256*256, in verilog.

Asking this on a VHDL newsgroup may not be the best idea... try
comp.arch.fpga (given that you are thinking of using Xilinx devices) -
I'll cross post this there...
kindly suggest me is
it possible to impliment in xillinx.

Yes.

There are many more questions to be answered now...

For example..
How fast do you want to do it?
Are you going to use internal or external memory to store your
matrices? (Are there devices with 12MBit of internal BRAM...?)

My compilation's finished now, so I'm back off to the lab now...

Cheers,
Martin