9 Month Python contract in Austin, TX

AlexLBasso

I am recruiting for a 9 month contract (with contract extension
potential) for a company in North Austin. I am seeking an
Applications Developer very familiar with the JavaScript toolkit. The
position requires specific experience with Python, Dojo, and JQuery.
In this role, you would be developing front-end applications for the
management and configuration of IPS systems.

If you (or someone you know) is interested in this opportunity, please
contact me at 512.257.7903 or (e-mail address removed)