a problem with py2exe

devnew

I wrote an app that uses some Tix widgets and wanted to make an exe
using py2exe .i used the setup script as given in http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/TixSetup
and it copies the dlls into the dist directory created by py2exe.
But then the application works only if i create a directory named
'DLLs ' and copy the tix84.dll alone into that directory. it seems
silly to have tix84.dll in that dir and all other dlls in the dist
directory.can anyone advise me if i can run the app with all dlls in
one directory.
the setup script i used is below

import glob,os,sys
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

def files(folder):
for path in glob.glob(folder+'/*'):
if os.path.isfile(path):
yield path

data_files=[
('.', glob.glob(sys.prefix+'/DLLs/tix84.dll')),
('tcl/tix8.4', files(sys.prefix+'/tcl/tix8.4')),
('tcl/tix8.4/bitmaps',
files(sys.prefix+'/tcl/tix8.4/bitmaps')),
('tcl/tix8.4/pref',
files(sys.prefix+'/tcl/tix8.4/pref')),
]

setup(