A quick view of Expression

Lloyd Sheen

I guess the first question is why???

Is this FrontPage 2007???

Why is it so poorly designed and implemented. Example: in attaching a
style to a table I went for background color. For all used to using VS 2005
or Express Web Dev this is a joke. It has what looks like a win 95 dialog
(and this is running on Vista) that does not take into account anything to
do with the web. No named colors etc. Everything I have seen is like that.
Beyond the fact that like all MS app wanting to configure each time it runs
(way to go MS, you have managed to outsmart yourself with your installs).

Anyway, away it goes. It is possibly the most useless software (at least
in terms of usability since MS Bob).

LS