a website opens in my iframe Is there a way to know the address of the link the visitor clicks on ?

Mounir

a website opens in my iframe Is there a way to know the address of the
link the visitor clicks on ?

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

a website opens in my iframe Is there a way to know the address of the
link the visitor clicks on ?

No, not without access to the website source.

/L

Ivo

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen said:
No, not without access to the website source.

/L

A workaround could be to put a transparent iframe over the iframe with
the external page. That will 1. block any clicks directly in the
iframe, and 2. give you the possibility to track the mouse over it.
Then when a user clicks, you can calculate which link he tried to
access, provided you know the layout of the external page..