Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

1.

BSTR is always wide character buffer. I do not know why the name of the macro A2WBSTR is so special and add a needless 'W'?

For others dealing with BSTR, since it is already wide character buffer, 'W' is no need. Like W2BSTR, and A2WSTR.

2.

What is differences between A2WBSTR and A2BSTR? Can not find answer from search.

thanks in advance,
George