Access is denied - assembly could not be loaded

joserobenator

All right.

I'v been the last 24h looking everywhere for a solution:

file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'myassembly'.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: machine.config Line: 297

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to
determine why the assembly 'myassembly' could not be loaded.

----

I'll be very VERY VERY grateful if someone can help me.

Indexing Service and any other file locking are disabled. I do have
permissions for everyone on every single little file of my system. IIS
is running as local system, with Full Trust.

And all I get is an empty dll on
C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/

Framework DOES have the right to read from the bin folder of my App,
and it DOES have the right to write to
C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files,
but it DOES NOT WORK!

Please, could someone point me anything more to try? I can't reinstall
my server.

joserobenator

I just cannot belive how stupid I am.

The problem was that the w3 didn't had the permission to lauch
processes.