    when I try to acces to the site.

    Please I need Help.

    Thanks.

    Alejandro Becker, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Allow read privileges to the account
    which ASP.NET is running under to :

    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\

    You should be aware that running ASP.NET on a domain controller
    is not exactly the best environment to run ASP.NET in.

    To provide a valid user account on the domain controller, you must specify an
    explicit account in the <processModel> section of the Machine.config file,
    or you must use the SYSTEM account.

    See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315158
    to learn how to change the default account ASP.NET runs under,
    so that running in a domain controller isn't troublesome.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 10, 2005

  3. ASPNET should have full control on this folder. This is where ASP.NET
    compiles its assemblies. It needs Write access.

    --
    Jim Cheshire
    JIMCO Software

    FrontPage add-ins for FrontPage 2000 - 2003

    JIMCO Software, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Juan T. Llibre, Sep 11, 2005