Access to the path

Hemant

Hi,
I am working in asp.net 2008 . I want to create a application like widow
file search using LINQ.
but While using GelAllFiles in a directory I am getting error .
the error is
""Access to the path 'D:\System Volume Information' is denied"

Thanks,
Hemant

Guest

Hi,
I am working in asp.net 2008 . I want to create a application like widow
file search using LINQ.
but While using GelAllFiles in a directory I am getting error .
the error is
""Access to the path 'D:\System Volume Information' is denied"

Thanks,
Hemant

This is a system directory to keep restore points. Check directory
name e.g. if dir == "System Volume Information" return; or catch the
exception. I think, this directory is used by XP and Vista only.