Accessing ant task name when running a task

teggy

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible in an ant task to get the
name of the ant task (I want to create a directory with the name of
the task) ...

-------------8<-----------------------------------------------------------
<project name="ReleaseGenerator" default="usage" basedir=".">
<target name="usage">
<echo>
${ant.project.name}
${target.name}
</echo>
</target>
</project>

The above target produces the following output:
ReleaseGenerator
${target.name}

Instead of getting in the output ${target.name}, i would like to have
"usage" (which is the target name) ...

Thanks the help,
Cheers,
Teggy