Accessing company Address Book in Lotus Notes using JavaMail

Murthy

Hi,
we are using Lotus Notes server for our mailing system. In one of the
applications, I need to access the address book to get the email
addresses. How can I do this using Java / JavaMail? Are there any Lotus
Notes jar files which can do this work?
In Lotus Notes Web mail, It fetches the address book whn you click on
Address buton in New Memo. If anyone know how its done, pl. tell me.
Please let me know if anyone has developed similar functionality.

Thanks & Regards,
Murthy