accessing temporary internet files folder on client machine.

Purva

I am making a web application in which user can download files to his
machine .

Now I want to copy the required files on temporary internet files folder in
user profile with one more folder like RTF where the files can be copied but
I am unable to locate the folder on the client machine.

can anyone help me.
I tried System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories but when I run my web site thru
another machine it gives the path of the server and not the client machine.
which is causing problem.

Please help me.
Thanks in Advance
Purva