Accessing Values of local variables in previous page when using custom error page

steve king

Hello,

I have created a nice funky 500 - 100 error page which gives a nicer
error; happily loops through and supplies querysting information, all
headers, server variables..etc but it has a limitation.

On a normal error page you can always use a response.write then
response.end to look a the value of a local variable. What I would
LOVE would be to be able to loop through all the local variables (not
form or querystring, they're sorted) on the previous page and display
their values so a developer would see the complete state of the page
on the error page without having to use any on error statements.

Has anyone achieved this, I can't think of a way at all.

Many thanks anyone who gives it some thought.

Best regards,

Steve King