    "New password does not comply with the policy of the Active Directory"
    though I am entering the password which satisfies all the policies of
    Active Directory.

    itspiyush, Mar 14, 2007

  2. itspiyush

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    Try doing the password change operation with a simple ADSI script that calls
    ChangePassword. If that works but the provider doesn't, then there is some
    kind of a problem in the provider. Otherwise, you really aren't following
    the policy. Sometimes people miss some details on the password policy such
    as password history requirements and minimum password age.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan, Mar 14, 2007

  3. itspiyush

    itsPiyush Guest

    I have change the policy in which I have set all the options it to not
    defined. After doing that I am not getting the previous error of
    policy instead it is not changing the password.

    itsPiyush, Mar 15, 2007
  4. itspiyush

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    What does this mean? Are you saying that you get no error but the password
    doesn't change?

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan, Mar 15, 2007
  5. itspiyush

    itsPiyush Guest

    yes

    itsPiyush, Mar 15, 2007
  6. itspiyush

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    Sorry, but I have no idea on this one. I'd suggest going directly to MS
    support and filing a bug to see if they can help you.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan, Mar 16, 2007
  7. itspiyush

    itsPiyush Guest