Can AD Membership Provider be configured to use Kerberos

Mark Arnott

I have a web app that uses the Active Directory Membership Provider and when
a user changes their password, they can login with either the old password or
the new password for a while.

This KB article (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906305/en-us) leads me to
believe that this behavior is caused by NTLM authentication.

My app configures the provider with a minimum set of parameters, so every
configuration setting is set to its default.

Is there a way to configure the AD Membership Provider to only do Kerberos
Authentication and not NTLM.