ActiveX .NET cannot update label's Text value?

dvietha

Hi All,

I write an ActiveX containing a progress bar and a label by C#. When
running in IE, the progress bar is OK; but I cannot update the value of
label's Text.

Plz explain this problem for me

thanks,
HaDV

dvietha

Hi All,

I write an ActiveX containing a progress bar and a label by C#. When
running in IE, the progress bar is OK; but I cannot update the value of
label's Text.

Plz explain this problem for me

thanks,
HaDV

Following is my code:
for (int i=1; i <= totalFile; i++)
{
Thread.Sleep(this.SleepTime);
completedFile += 1;
lblProgress.Text = String.Format("{0} / {1}", completedFile,
totalFile);
progressBar.PerformStep();

dvietha

Following is my code:
for (int i=1; i <= totalFile; i++)
{
Thread.Sleep(this.SleepTime);
completedFile += 1;
lblProgress.Text = String.Format("{0} / {1}", completedFile,
totalFile);
progressBar.PerformStep();
}

I got it.

Adding lblProgress.Update() after lblProgress.Text = ... like below:
for (int i=1; i <= totalFile; i++)
{
Thread.Sleep(this.SleepTime);
completedFile += 1;
lblProgress.Text = String.Format("{0} / {1}", completedFile,
totalFile);
lblProgress.Update();
progressBar.PerformStep();