ActiveX not showing up with framework 2.0

ikhan

Hello,

I am using an activex control on my website. It was running fine wit
framework 1.1, when I try to run it on framework 2.0 it's not showin
up. It's not showing any error message, just a "image not found icon
in webpage's body and "DONE" on IE's status bar. When switch it t
framwork 1.1 it runs fine.

What I think for the activeX not showing issue is that this might b
some security issue because I had the same problem earlier wit
framework 1.1. What I did for that I have set a permission using .ne
framework 1.1 configuration in control panel >> administrative tool
and the control runs fine after that, but after installing framewor
2.0 I go to the control panel >> administrative tools to look fo
framework 2.0 configuration but I can't find such option.

I have installed both framework 1.1 and framework 2.0 on the sam
machine and compiling the solution using VS 2003. When I remov
framework 2.0 from the machine then it shows up but if framework 2.0 i
present on the machine then it does not shows up, is it due to framewor
2.0 or some security settings required here.

Kindly help me out.
Thank