adding main.aspx.vb & main.aspx.resx under aspx

John M

Hello,

In an *.sln solution,
I have added a project (VB .NET),
and under the project, I have added some files.
I did : right click + add existing file (I had the existing files :
main.aspx, main.aspx.vb, main.aspx.resx)

main.aspx.vb & main.aspx.resx don't appear under main.aspx,

.... and I want that main.aspx.vb & main.aspx.resx will appear just under the
main.aspx.vb.

How can I do that ?

Thanks :)

Kumar Reddi

They are right there. by default you wouldnt see them; Click on the Show all
files icon in the solution explorer. Or right click on the designer of a
..aspx page and click on View Code, you would see the code file