Adding Microsoft objects in Boa Constuctor Palette

Sid K

This is what I wanted to do:

Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.

1. Does anyone know how to do this?
2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
do this?
4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
Boa?

Looking forward to replies...

-SK

TheSeeker

This is what I wanted to do:

Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.

1. Does anyone know how to do this?
2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
do this?
4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
Boa?

Looking forward to replies...

-SK

Hi,

You might get a response by trying the wxPython list: wxPython-
(e-mail address removed) or the Boa list: boa-constructor-
(e-mail address removed)

Duane

Sid K

Hi,

You might get a response by trying the wxPython list: wxPython-
(e-mail address removed) or the Boa list: boa-constructor-
(e-mail address removed)

Duane

Hey Duane,

Thanks for the tip.