[ADV] Black/Kastner Ruby training: for non-beginners?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Jul 21, 2009.

  1. Hi all --

    If you're thinking about taking our Ruby training (me and Erik
    Kastner) but you're not a Ruby beginner...

    ...or should I say, if you're not a beginner and therefore NOT
    thinking about taking our Ruby training...

    ...please have a look at:

    http://tinyurl.com/ny5bnq

    which is a case for the affirmative :) We'd be glad to see you.

    Contact me any time if you have questions about the course. Thanks!

    David

    Now available: The Well-Grounded Rubyist (http://manning.com/black2)
    Training! Intro to Ruby, with Black & Kastner, September 14-17
    (More info: http://rubyurl.com/vmzN)

    David A. Black, Jul 21, 2009