[ADV] Black/Kastner Ruby training: for non-beginners?

David A. Black

Hi all --

If you're thinking about taking our Ruby training (me and Erik
Kastner) but you're not a Ruby beginner...

...or should I say, if you're not a beginner and therefore NOT
thinking about taking our Ruby training...

...please have a look at:

http://tinyurl.com/ny5bnq

which is a case for the affirmative :) We'd be glad to see you.

Contact me any time if you have questions about the course. Thanks!

David

Now available: The Well-Grounded Rubyist (http://manning.com/black2)
Training! Intro to Ruby, with Black & Kastner, September 14-17
(More info: http://rubyurl.com/vmzN)